Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We may include links to external sites on some pages which you may access at your sole discretion. Spirit of the Andes is not responsible for the content of any external sites nor does their inclusion signify that we endorse the websites.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
When responding to an offer or promotion which includes an offer code, this code must be entered into the ‘Coupon Code’ box in the Shopping Bag during checkout to activate the offer. Offer codes cannot be applied after the order has been confirmed. In the event that an offer code does not activate, please double check the offer details and expiry date to ensure the products are included in the offer and that it has not expired. In the event that an offer or discount code is entered and applied to products or orders that do not qualify for the discount or promotion, we reserve the right to amend the order and payment by removing the offer or discount that has been applied and notifying the customer accordingly.
You will have an opportunity to review your order prior to entering your payment details and confirming the order. Please ensure that you agree with the total of the order. Once confirmed, this will be the amount charged to your card – no offers can be applied once an order has been confirmed and payment processed, nor can subsequent price reductions be applied to orders once confirmed or existing orders that have already been confirmed and had the payment processed.
All orders will be despatched once all items are available unless otherwise requested by the customer. In most cases, the stock will be available in our warehouse for immediate despatch. All orders will be subject to our standard shipping rates unless otherwise stated or in the event that you request an alternative method of delivery. Delivery charges are detailed in the Delivery information page.
Special Delivery Instructions – There is the option to submit special instructions for delivery during checkout. Your instructions will be copied on to the parcel for delivery so please ensure they are clear and correct and that you only ask for alternate delivery to be made to a secure location. Please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of goods should you ask for your parcel to be left in an unsecure location, this will be done so at your own risk.
In the unlikely event that the postage charges are miscalculated or not applied or updated correctly during checkout, we reserve the right to amend the order value to reflect the correct postage values as detailed in these terms and conditions.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure all information on this site is accurate, including price, sizing information and item descriptions, occasionally information may appear which is incorrect. Owing to this, Spirit of the Andes reserves the right to amend this information and/or withdraw items from sale without notice. Furthermore, efforts are made to ensure that the colour representation of our garments on the website is as close as possible to that of the garment itself. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any variation in colour caused by your browser or monitor settings used to view the products, over which we have no control.
Although stock availability is updated on a regular basis, on rare occasions an item may still be listed as available when the item has sold out. In the event that you place an order for such an item we will adjust your order and payment accordingly and notify you by email. You may prefer to phone our Customer Services team for up to date availability information. If you should discover any information that you suspect to be incorrect please contact us at email@example.com and we shall endeavour to correct any mistakes.